Time To Burn My Yoga Pants!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

| | |
I knew I was avoiding going to yoga for a reason.  Apparently yoga is evil which must mean all exercise is evil.  Therefore I will continue to sit on my couch and not feel guilty about avoiding my morning work out.  Father Gabriele Amorth, the Vatican's head exorcist, recently stated that "yoga is Satanic because it leads to a worship of Hinduism and all eastern religions are based on a false belief in reincarnation”.  Hmmm....  This guy may be onto something.  Downward facing dog sounds like something sinful to me!


Follow this link to full article:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harry-potter/8915691/Harry-Potter-and-yoga-are-evil-says-Catholic-Church-exorcist.html

~Amethyst~

1 comments:

Diandra said...

You could simply exorcise your yoga pants and wear them for praying afterwards. Saved pants... I wonder how they would behave during an exorcism. ^^

Post a Comment