Blessed Imbolc!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

| | |
A blessed Imbolc to all! 

I swear...Imbolc is that holiday that just creeps up on you. You sneeze, and it's there.

Instead of writing an entire post on this lovely Sabbat, we thought we'd do a video about it.

Amethyst and I talked about this a couple of months ago and wanted to do one for Yule. But the holidays, being what they are, were just too hectic and we ended up not having time. 


We were thinking of doing one for each of the Sabbats (we're definitely dragging Amethyst into the next one!). But we leave that up to you. Let us know what you think! 

We now have our own YouTube channel (first Twitter...now YouTube. We're movin up I tell ya!), so we hope to put out more videos in general. 

Let us know what you'd like us to do a video on. We'd love to hear your suggestions! And don't forget to subscribe to our channel!

But for now, I give you....

IMBOLC...in under 2 minutes


 
 

3 comments:

ginger said...

Love this. Keep them coming! & thank you so much!

soraluna said...

You are a hoot. love it. do it for every sabbat.
helps me remember when you do it this way.

Amethyst and Atreya said...

@Ginger - No thank YOU! Let us know if there are any topics you would like to see us do in the future. Blessings to you!

@Soraluna - That is the first time I've been called a hoot...and let me tell you...I loved it. We are definitely gonna do one for every Sabbat. Glad it helps you out! Thanks so much for the feed back!

Post a Comment