Need A Pep Talk???

Sunday, February 3, 2013

| | |
     My mother shared this with me yesterday and I had to share it with you guys.  The young man in this video needs no introduction.  He's an amazing little boy with a big message and great comedic timing. Please watch the entire video and share it with someone.

A Pep Talk from Kid President to You


     Did you like that? I know I needed to hear this and I'm glad my mother shared this with me.  Sometimes, especially these days, I think people need to be reminded that we're on the same team.  Everyone needs encouragement, everyone needs to hear that they're awesome and everyone needs a giggle.  Who encourages you? Who do you think could use some encouragement today??  Share this with someone, remember to never quit and go watch Space Jam!

~Amethyst~

0 comments:

Post a Comment